Malaysia My Second Home
  Best Retirement Destination | Long Stay Location

Bel Travel & Tours

  BEL TRAVEL is a licenced MM2H Agent for Ministry of Tourism Malaysia >> Click here to go MM2H Official Website                                                                      [Chinese 中文]

Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H)


The applicant should forward the following documents to the Malaysia My Second Home Centre :

1. Letter of Intent to terminate stay in Malaysia under this programme
2. Passport
3. Photocopy of Passport
4. Copy of FD Certificate
5 . Current proof of Fixed Deposit Certificate (if applicable)