GUIDELINES FOR PART TIME WORK -MALAYSIA
MY SECOND HOME PROGRAMME A. APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Letter of Application by company/institute – detailing company/institute activities and
Justification to the need to employ the MM2H participant;
2. Completed DP 10 Form ( available in Immigration Department);
3. Latest Print Out from Companies Commission of Malaysia (Form 9, Form 24 & Form 49);
4. Business license from the local authority;
5. Letter of Offer detailing the following information;
- Title of the post
- Duration of the Employment
- Duration of working hour
6. A copy of resume by the applicant, which
include the following information; * Academic qualification* working experiences*skills or
7. Certified copy of the applicant’s academic qualifications;
8. Certified copy of the applicant passport (pages with personal particulars);
9. Certified copy of applicant Malaysia My Second Home Social Visit Pass;
10. Supporting /recommendation letter from related agency ( if applicable) :
- Education – Ministry of Higher
Education/Ministry of Education
- Medical – Ministry of Health• Tourism –
Ministry of Tourism
- Aviation – Department of Aviation
- Manufacturing – Malaysia Industrial
- Information & Communication
- Banking, Financial & Insurance –
Central Bank Malaysia
- Securities & Futures Industries –
Successful applicant will get the endorsement of “Permission To Work” in his/her passport.
C. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Completed application should be submitted to the following address :Expatriate CommitteeEmployment
Pass DivisionImmigration Department of Malaysia ( Headquarters)No. 15, Level 3, (Podium,)Persiaran
Perdana , Precinct 2,62250 Putrajaya
D. PROCESSING TIME
7 working days from the date of submission.
- Application is only applicable for
participant aged 50 years old and above.
- Companies/institutes should submit their
application by hand or by post.
- All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES
OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY /HIGH COMMISSION / SOLICITOR/ JUSTICE OF PEACE / NOTARY PUBLIC
/ COMMISIONER FOR OATHS / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.
- Where original documents are not in
English, translation must be done by a qualified translator.
- Approval is subjected to the ability of
the company concerned to show proof that the required skills or expertise are not available